The KHG KH-Guardian by Dr.Bridge
The auto ALK controller
Ver 8.0C Standart Edition
Main Features :
- The resolution of the Standard Edition is 0.33 dKH.
- Continuous measuring test accuracy is +/- 0.33dKH.
- Measurement range: 5 -12 dKH.
- Use only one reagent for each test. The used reagent goes directly to the aquarium without any safety concern. Each test only takes around 3 ~ 4 cc. reagent.
- It supports remote terminal function to monitor and control the instrument via any web browser on the same local network. No need to install any software or APP. Simply use web browser for operation.
- SD memory card preinstalled for the long-term data logging.
- Version “C” has an automatic dKH controlling feature. It automatically calculates how much sodium bicarbonate solution should be added to the aquarium with the reference of the desired dKH target value, aquarium total water volume, and current testing value. Then the controller dose-in the solution accordingly.
- Automatic measuring interval can be set from 30 to 240 minutes. Each measurement takes about 3 to 7 minutes.
- With the “C” version, no need to change the existing calcium reactor and alkalinity dosing. We do recommend to slightly decrease your current dKH dosing parameters below your desired target, and let KHG do the final fine tuning for your tank automatically.
About our Reagent Solution:
- Our reagent is a special concentrated formulation to ensure the accuracy of the testing and safety of the reagent that goes back into your aquarium. We carefully selected famous pharmaceutical grade chemical producers as stable supply. Each batch is safe with international certificate.
- Each pack of concentrated KH reagent shall be diluted with 1500 grams (please note that it is not ml) of pure water. Keep the error in +/-1 grams of pure water. Each concentrated reagent pack can be used for about 2 months if the KHGuardian were set to performs a test every four hours with a consumption of 4 grams of solution.
- We do not add preservatives to the concentrated KH reagent pack in order to protect the safety of living creatures in your fish tank as the supreme principle.
- If your eyes or outer skin comes in contact with the reagent, please do not panic. Just immediately rinse the contaminated body parts with plenty of fresh water. Contact with your body parts is not irritating. But in best cases, please make sure the reagent is kept away from children to avoid possible unknown injuries. Please do not inhale, drink, or swallow reagent. Please always exercise caution when handling chemical reagents and wear protective covering when possible.